We’re engaged in both offline and online promotional work, key aspects of which are shown below, but If you want more detail on our skillsets and experience please email firstname.lastname@example.org and he’ll explain what all the acronyms and buzzwords mean :)
- Digital and physical strategies and plans for building brand and creating ongoing and engaging relationships (based on research).
- Cross-media campaign conceptualisation & development
- Pay Per Click Advertising to increase ROI
- Fundraising strategy consultation
- SEO Services
- Performance reporting
- Social Media Integration
- Advice and support on copy writing for online and offline
Learn how to ensure that your web site delivers your business and communications objectives. Our Google Analytics, Social Media and Search Engine Optimisation workshops are very "hands on". Everyone has a laptop and has the chance to try out the techniques.
A great team, willing to listen, willing to offer advice and always there to provide support when needed... they went the extra mile (or two or three) to ensure everything was as it should be.Lynne Fraser, Marketing and PR Manager, The English Golf Union