As well as providing a complete, integrated design and development service from the ground up, we can also step in at any point to help you to review the pros and cons of your current sites and systems.
We’ll help you to highlight where you are now, and build a plan to take you to where you ought to be, in digital terms, to support your organisational or business goals in the future.
We believe in identifying solutions that genuinely meet the needs of a business, rather than complexity for its own sake, (though we’re very good at complex), and we hope that we’ll provide you with a fresh angle on your future options - whether or not you decide to look to us to implement the solutions.
These are some of the areas that we can work through with you:
- SEO, analytics, and online marketing strategy
- Social media integration and activities
- Brand review for digital media
- Email comms
- Rich media
- Ecommerce processes
- User experience & information architecture review
- Accessibility & usability
- Bespoke online applications
- Online fundraising
- CRM and membership systems
- CMS and backend issues
- Retro-fitting a new brand to your digital output
- Design styling
- Non Digital: Print, display and promotional output
- Technical solutions – See below:
With 15 years of experience in the online world we are able to help support and improve your existing sites on the Microsoft stack even when developed by another third party. Whether this is a Classic ASP, .NET or Umbraco site, we have the experience to maintain, and to continue to develop your site. Working alongside you, we’ll start with investigating your solution, to outline any issues in relation to performance, compliance, accessibility or code quality.