Google Analytics Workshops
Here at Nemisys we aim to teach our clients to get the most from their web sites and online marketing. How else can we ensure that we successfully deliver your objectives, and help you secure further budget for new projects?
You will learn:
- The basics, including:
- Which standard reports are the most significant, and how to interpret them
- How to administer users and distribute reports
- How to configure Google Analytics to better report on your own web sites, rather than relying on "out of the box" reports
- How to work with profiles and filters
- How to track your online marketing campaigns in Google Analytics
- How we tag your site to track otherwise-hidden events such as downloads, external link clicks and video plays
- For the many membership organisations, we will also show you we can tag your site to report specifically on your Members activities as opposed to non-Members
You will also receive a copy of our popular web site reporting template, ready to adapt for your own web site.
If you would like to know more or be notified about future workshops, please email John Duffy on firstname.lastname@example.org.
3 or more trainees?
We can come to you to run the workshop, centred entirely around your own web site and digital campaigns. With 3 it's borderline on cost depending on whether your staff travel budget is by Earlybird Return or chauffeured limousine, but with 4 it will almost certainly work out cheaper. Drop John a line for a chat.